Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallout from Saturday night IndyCrap fiasco

Re: Fallout from Saturday night IndyCrap fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaceFan View Post
    Well, I only mind what Obi told me here in PMs, take it for what it's worth... Obi is not Michael Knight.
    Fine...so if you two happen to communicate with each other, ask him why the hell he's chosen to take a sabbatical from this place.

I for one miss his insights. Tell him to get his ass back in the game.

S.hitty racing
    S.hitty race cars
    S.hitty drivers
    S.hitty owners
    S.hitty tracks
    S.hitty management
    S.hitty TV contract
    Pretty much 20 years of S.hit!
    What's with the period in the middle of all your shittys? Is it that time of the post for you?

BTW...it's also going on 22 consecutive years now. Whaddya tryin' to do...pardon a year and change of the pain and suffering inflicted on the motorsports world by the Idiot Grandson and the Ugly Mother?

Piled a mile high....
    So it's a shitpile, correct?
    "I'm on a track and I'm traveling so fast.
    Oh for sure I'm crazy..."

"I Am An Animal" - Pete Townshend, 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Fine...so if you two happen to communicate with each other, ask him why the hell he's chosen to take a sabbatical from this place.

I for one miss his insights. Tell him to get his ass back in the game.

What's with the period in the middle of all your shittys? Is it that time of the post for you?

BTW...it's also going on 22 consecutive years now. Whaddya tryin' to do...pardon a year and change of the pain and suffering inflicted on the motorsports world by the Idiot Grandson and the Ugly Mother?

So it's a shitpile, correct?
    Well... as ObiWan hasn't visited us for a few years now, his sabbatical appears to be permanent?
    As far as communicating with him, it was less than a dozen PMs several years ago and I no longer have them.
    The last communications to the website from
    Obi indicated that his father was very ill, possibly Terminal, he himself was quite sick at the time, not sure what was the cause. Other than that, I have had no further contact with him. It's not possible to leave him messages as his mailbox is full and I have no other means of contacting him, email, phone of otherwise.
    Unless someone else on Crapwagon has been in touch with Obi, I suspect we might not see him in here again?
    I have no idea why except for the previously mentioned family illness.

Further... I still have to spoof the language bots here for some reason by spelling S.hit with a period?!?
    And yes... The IRHell is an steaming S.hitpile!
    20 or 22 years on...
    Champ Car rocked the world and died a sorry death at the hands of the BIG GIANT FEMININE HYGENE BAG trifecta... FTG FKK and anyone else that believes in this Shyte called SPindy Crap Razin'.... Wake up Morons...It ain't racing

Crapaholic

Sounds like another dead oval race....similar to Fontucky.
    You may recall they faced similar problems with attendance since their "comeback". The fans never showed up. Honestly, the way its going their future schedules will probably be composed of a couple of support races within 200 miles of IMS. They can't run Mindy Lights out to the west coast because of "budget" problems. The sponsors aren't coming back. There are less teams as the years go by. I even heard some desperate fans hoping Alonso would come over to the series....good luck trying to pay what he will be asking.

Crapaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Rus'L View Post
    "Indycar needs a big rethink on ovals. I think the first question I would ask if running any ovals beyond Indianapolis is contributing anything to the health of the series. What just happened was a giant billboard shouting "don't watch". An appropriate gesture would be to refund the ticket prices of anyone in attendance. It couldn't cost much...."

I am completely speechless that this was written on the CrackForum. Absolutely, completely speechless.

The past 20 years was for ... remind me again ... what?!
    Less downforce. More power. Simple solution but these idiots have gone with the same old formula for 20+ years....

Crapaholic

If it's any solace for the gomers, I didn't watch so I don't know how bad the race was. Still won't watch next year.
    I wish I could be that rich and that stupid

Supreme Crapster

I don't stop in very often anymore, but it sure is sad to see the FIRL is still stinking up OW racing. I can't wait till the day comes when the doors shut on that POS series. I'll bathe in the tears of the gomers on that day.
    No true crappy enjoys the EARL

Quote Originally Posted by T-Car View Post
    I don't stop in very often anymore, but it sure is sad to see the FIRL is still stinking up OW racing. I can't wait till the day comes when the doors shut on that POS series. I'll bathe in the tears of the gomers on that day.
    Don't go roaming over to the CrackForum...they're deep into the merits of having Buddy Losier running Indy this year. Shee-it. Now they're talking the "Split" stemming from a thread first initiated by someone wanting to explore "Buddy Lazier's career in CART and the IRL".

Here's a sample of what's going on...from someone calling himself "Ajax" or "Comet" or "BonAmi" orsome such other thread cleanser of a CF moron:

"Split happened - filler rose on both sides and caught a few wins. Obviously the 500 is the biggest.

Again - I think one side failes(sic) to have an objective conversation which turns into a split conversation - it's almost like the old gaurd(sic) here should have their own forum in May - a safe space.

US 500 - total screw up
    CART trying to become F1 - total screw up
    CART Stock - total screw up
    2007 Spec CCWS - Waste of everyones time

I doubt you'd find any CART fan who would disagree with the above.

Lets move on."
    Yeah, Comet...why don't you move on? Because it's clear you and your fellow CrackForum morons don't know what you're talking about.

Like the 1996 US 500 start. Embarrassing? Perhaps. But did it maim anyone like Stan Fox's first-lap Indy uck-fup did the year before? And how about that amazing Indy pace-lap fustercluck the year after. Guess you actually needed 35 cars on the 1997 grid when five of them are out before the green flag flew, eh?

Oh, and BTW...how did CART try to be F1, genius? By 2000, the fifth year of "the Split", CART had added more new oval tracks to racing than the stupidass "all ovals" hIRL had. Think that one over, clown.

I'll give you the CART IPO...even though I was a broker for AG Edwards (a co-manager of the IPO along with Jeffries) before it took place. I called some of my former colleagues at AGE, who gave me the details and offered up IPO shares for any of my former clients who wanted them. I advised they stay away because it made no sense to me to invest in a company with no real assets other than pop-off valves. Worse than that was Oooh-wee Pat Patrick being the advocate behind the IPO. That indicated to me that it was a bad idea. Go to the Idiot Grandson "on bended knee", my ass.

And if the "2007 Spec CCWS" is a "waste of time"...how is it that your jackass hIRL is considering the design of the DP-01 as a basis for the new 2018 "spec" DullEra error kit? Why don't you morons hold on to your fake airbox aero delights instead?

Dickhead.

And, oh...for the rest of you morons, I have one thing to say when you try to compare Buddy Losier, Arie and the Underacheever (your first three Indy-owned Hapless 500 chumpeens) to Jimmy Vasser:

2001 Indianapolis 500.

You know...the one where six CART team drivers came in using your inferior crapwagons to take the first six places. Even though your loudmouthed Eddie the Underacheever issued a challenge for CART to come to the Brickyard to get their asses handed to them by the almighty hIRL:

Vasser...fourth place. On lead lap...one of only six drivers to finish all 200 laps...all being CART team drivers.
    Luyendyk (1997 Hapless 500 chump)...thirteenth place. Two laps down.
    Losier (1996 Hapless 500 chump)...eighteenth place. Eight laps down.

and the great Eddie the Underacheever (1998 Hapless 500 chump)...twenty-sixth place...only ran 108 laps. Jackass.

Oh...and about your last whine, losers. You know...the one about us CART fans not "getting over" the Split?

Try "we're not going to back your dumbass series as long as the Idiot Grandson's family is in charge of it." Once you dimwits understand that, maybe you'll stop supporting them and let them finally die so something else can take its place. But, nooooo...that isn't gonna happen, is it?

This marks ten years, idiots. And you still keep FTG and his family of airheads in charge. You get what you deserve, you stupid jerkoff clowns.
    "I'm on a track and I'm traveling so fast.
    Oh for sure I'm crazy..."

"I Am An Animal" - Pete Townshend, 1980