Thread: Sounds like at least one writer is tired of hearing about She Who Shall Not Be Winner

Supreme Crapster

Sounds like at least one writer is tired of hearing about She Who Shall Not Be Winner

http://jalopnik.com/danica-patrick-u...enic-450893686

Danica Patrick Unhurt In Scary Patrickcident At Phoenica DANICAR Race
    Today is the DANICAR Daniway Fresh Patrick 500 at Phoenica Motor Danicaway in Phoenica, Danizona. Danica Patrick just had a scary patrickcident. She's ok.
    Looks like the right front Patireick went down and caused Danica to head straight into the wall at Daniturn 4.
    Then, the DANICAR of Danica Ragan ran into Danica's doornica. The doornica came off, leaving the interior patricnels all over the danitrack.
    Danica was Dan-OK. Still, pretty scarica.

Re: Sounds like at least one writer is tired of hearing about She Who Shall Not Be Wi

Love it !!
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    ================================================== =
    Alcohol will destroy your brain cells. But only the weak ones.

There isn't a sarkasm* smilie. I don't usually use regular smilies, either. *I'm sarcasmic.

Crapmaster

Re: Sounds like at least one writer is tired of hearing about She Who Shall Not Be Wi

I watched about 20 minutes of the race (my grandson is a Jr. fan) and the incessant Danica apologizing was too much for me to take any longer. I changed the channel before I tossed my lunch...
    The IRL is so disgracing, nothing of it worth embracing,
    Is there? Is there hope for OW Racing? Tell me, I implore!
    Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore".
    (apologies to Mr. Poe)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven2 View Post
    I watched about 20 minutes of the race (my grandson is a Jr. fan) and the incessant Danica apologizing was too much for me to take any longer. I changed the channel before I tossed my lunch...
    Regardless of your grandson's luv of JEWNEEEEAR... Grandpa should be given an enema for watching that rubbish for 20 seconds let alone a whole, life altering, 20 minutes

And this little article of comedic license about DaniSlutSkank PitWreck is gold!!
    Champ Car rocked the world and died a sorry death at the hands of the BIG GIANT FEMININE HYGENE BAG trifecta... FTG FKK and anyone else that believes in this Shyte called SPindy Crap Razin'.... Wake up Morons...It ain't racing

WTF is up with the tether from the roll cage attached to the top of her helmet with a wingnut?
    It's not foilage, damnit! it's foliage.

Quote Originally Posted by CowtownBob
    WTF is up with the tether from the roll cage attached to the top of her helmet with a wingnut?
    They do that to delay the driver's escape when the car catches on fire. *shakes head*
    One of the last oval only CC fans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CowtownBob View Post
    To me, it looks sort of reminiscent of the Alien of H.R. Giger fame... http://www.hrgiger.com/alien.htm

Come to think of it, sort of apropos!

Quote Originally Posted by weRnutz1 View Post
    They do that to delay the driver's escape when the car catches on fire. *shakes head*
    well that's the only thing i could think of, too. but that would be obviously criminal, wouldn't it?

oh wait, it's nascrap.
    It's not foilage, damnit! it's foliage.

I just read that she was two Danilaps down in Vegas, which we all know equals 4th place, which is a win!!!

Danic*nt won a Nazicar Race!!!

Long Live Danica Earnhardt!!!
    CENSORED wants a cocktail, but Dwarfie needs Booze

Gomers: Laugh with us, as we laugh at them...

Nascar is so bad, even retards find it stupid.

You will obey.
    http://www.beerisfuel.com

Crapmaster

I tried washing my eyes out with bleach, RRF, and beat my head with a hammer trying to erase it from my memory...
    The IRL is so disgracing, nothing of it worth embracing,
    Is there? Is there hope for OW Racing? Tell me, I implore!
    Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore".
    (apologies to Mr. Poe)

Let RRF administer the hammer. He is small and knows the proper force required to bash, er, acquire the desired effect....
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

What we believe, does not change the Truth